TILES IN INDIA
Tiles are usually thin, square or rectangular coverings manufactured from hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, baked clay, or even glass. They are generally fixed in place in an array to cover roofs, floors, walls, edges, or other objects such as tabletops. Vitrified tiles are the best bet since they are durable and can withstand heavy traffic. For walls, you can choose either ceramic or porcelain tiles as they are non-porous or do not absorb stains. For outdoors it’s best to opt for either matt finish or anti-skid tiles to avoid slips.
TILES MANUFACTURE SUPPLIER & EXPORTER
Bhandari Marble Group is the biggest manufacturer of tiles. We are the supplier of all kind of tile weather it can be marble granite or ceramics. We also do exports to many of our client who are requiring tiles for export purpose.
EFFECTIVE WAY TO EXPORT IN 2022
The Indian tiles industry has witnessed a colossal augmentation in recent years, and the demand and the sales of tiles have been growing by leaps and bounds. That has made India amongst the top-notch tile exporter and tile manufacturer. Among copious tiles manufacturers and tiles exporters present in Morbi Gujarat, India is considered an ace tiles manufacturer and exporter hub. Every tile manufacturer and tile exporter emphasizes the business’s detailed business requirements for business customers.
SIZES OF TILES
As a rule, floor tile is typically 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch thick. Wall tile tends to be thinner and available in squares (3 inches to 6 inches). Mosaic tiles are usually the smallest tile, available in 2-inch squares. The most popular and readily available tile sizes are (in inches) 12 x 12, 16 x 16, 12 x 24 and 18 x 18.
TYPES OF TILES
6 Main Types of Tiles
- Ceramic Tile.
- Porcelain Tile.
- Glass Tile.
- Marble Tile.
- Granite Tile.
- Other Natural Stone Tile.
HOW TO FIND GENUINE BEST MANUFACTURER EXPORTER & SUPPLIER
Bhandari Marble Group is the best and genuine marble granite & tiles manufacturer supplier & Exporter in India who always show their dedication towards there clientele requirement and always find good way to achieve more & more success in their field. For more information you can call or visit us at: www.bhandarimarblegroup.com .
HOW TO STARTS TILES DEALERSHIP IN YOUR CITY
In developing countries like India, there is a huge scope for the construction industry. We know that, in the construction industry building materials play a vital role. There are immense business opportunities in the building materials field. In this article we will discuss one such business opportunity, it is ’tiles trading business’.
Sample based tiles business
You can start this business with minimum investment. All you need is a showroom to display tiles samples to customers. You can collect free tiles samples from tiles wholesale dealers in your region and display them in your shop. Whenever you get an order, forward it to the wholesaler from whom you have collected the samples
Stock based tiles business
This business model requires more investment compared to the sample-based tiles business. Here you will be purchasing the stock for the entire tiles varieties you have displayed in the showroom. When you get an order, you can supply the materials from your warehouse. For this model, you need a warehouse to keep the stock and a shop/showroom to display the tiles samples. You can purchase the material from the manufacturer or the big tiles dealer in your region.
Tiles Wholesale Business
This model is somewhat similar to the stock-based model, but here you will be supplying materials to the retail shops instead of the end customer. The retail shops display your tiles samples in their showroom and whenever they get an order, they will forward it to you.
TIPS FOR SELECTION OF TILES
- Before you start. Think about the style of your home. Have a look through magazines and online for images of tiles you like. Try and not go against the style of your home – instead, work with it.
- Tile size- Small-sized tiles are usually suited to small residential areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and toilets.
- Room size- large tiles make a room feel larger and airier. Using floor tiles on the walls will make the space seem more cohesive, but you can’t use wall tiles on the floor. A floor tile will have a harder glaze and will be made of harder materials to withstand traffic.
- Colour- Consider the general feel you want to achieve in the room you are tiling – serene and relaxing or moody and atmospheric? Unless you have a feature area such as a splash back, tiles aren’t normally the focus of a room, but they can complement other design features of a room. In a bathroom you might want a restful relaxing setting, so go for colours that blend well together. In a kitchen you might want a more vibrant option, so choose colours that contrast.
- Grout- Don’t forget the importance of choosing the right grout colour. A contrasting grout will emphasize lines and the design, while a grout in a complementary colour as the tile will give a subtle effect. Ensure your grouted areas are sealed to prevent staining.
- Texture and pattern- Whether you choose matt or a polished finished is a personal choice. A glazed tile is easy to clean, where as a natural terracotta tile has no glaze and would need a seal to stop staining occurring.
- Natural light-A gloss tile will suit a dark space as it reflects more light, as does a lighter colour.
- In the end-Ensure that whatever you choose in one room flows with the rest of your home’s style.
Updated on 01st Feb 2022
Written By MD Mr. D C Bhandari
WORLD’S BEST & INDIA’S TOP MARBLE GRANITE & NATURAL STONE COMPANY
For More: +91-98290-40013/97845-93721