Knowing which marble to choose and how to choose it, is a tedious task for those who don’t quite know what to look for. Re-modeling projects catered by individuals sometimes go extremely haywire in the absence of correct information about the application of the marble so chosen. Architects and interior designers are, hence, on a constant hunt for best products to specify their clients.
White Marble is a metamorphic rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite. White Marble is typically defoliated, although there are exceptions
The Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful and famous buildings in the world. It was built between 1632 and 1653 as a mausoleum for Mumtaz Mahal, the third wife of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. White Marble was used extensively throughout the building, including the white marble domes and towers.
Bhandari Marble Group
The Properties of White Marble and Its Uses
Very few rocks have as many uses as white marble. White Marble is used for its beauty in architecture and sculpture. White marble is used for its chemical properties in pharmaceuticals and agriculture. White Marble is used for its optical properties in cosmetics, paint, and paper. White Marble is used because it is an abundant, low-cost commodity in crushed stone prepared for construction projects. White Marble has many unique properties that make it a valuable rock in many different industries. The photographs and captions below illustrate just a few of white Marble varied uses.
The major committees in which Bhandari Marble Group has been given a chance to serve are:
- Granite development Council
- Group of Marble Development
- Planning Commission
- BHANDARIMARBLEGROUP is in the Executive Committee of SMI, EC (Sustainable Mining Initiative) which is formed by the Bhandari Marble Group.
- BHANDARIMARBLEGROUP has submitted memorandum on various issues and problems faced by the Industry with respective State governments and Central Government.
- BHANDARIMARBLEGROUP has made several representations to Commerce Ministry, Government of India and also Bhandari Marble Group to bring both the Granite and Marble blocks import under OGL scheme.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP