Granite Tiles is a natural stone, quarried from a hard and compact igneous rock that is comprised of quartz, feldspar and mica. The minerals it is made up of give the stone its natural color, which can range from shades of deep black, through green, grey and red and even white, with specks or streaks of various tints.
Granite Tiles is much preferred as a flooring option because of these properties:
- Granite Tiles can be polished to a mirrorlike finish suitable for use in flooring and for walls and counters.
- Granite Tiles can also be flamed to give it a uniform rough appearance and non-slip properties, which are suitable for use in exterior areas and in the wet areas of bathrooms
- As Granite Tiles is a natural stone, each slab will look unique
- Granite Tiles is completely impervious to water, and is heat resistant and scratchproof
- Granite Tiles requires little to no maintenance
- Granite Tiles is highly durable and need not ever be replaced
- Granite Tiles also very easy to clean
- You can pick from a range of striking colors, each of which is considered a style statement.
FEATURES OF GRANITE TILES
- Granite Tiles is a natural stone.
- Granite Tiles comes in different colors.
- Granite Tiles available in different sizes and thickness.
- Granite Tiles have very low maintenance.
- Granite Tiles is easy to clean.
As you might have imagined, Granite Tiles formation is a time-consuming and high-pressure process–one of the reasons why it demands premium pricing. Granite Tiles comprises minerals such as feldspar and quartz, which lend it its sparkly feature. Due to its inherent composition, Granite Tiles is one of the hardest and densest materials (second only to diamond!) and is not prone to scratches or stains. Additionally, it also does not harbor harmful bacteria, pathogens, and other forms of dirt as carpeting does. This makes it one of the best options for home flooring.
Granite Tiles is one of the hardest materials on earth. It is long lasting, durable, and available in any array of colors and textures. Granite Tiles remains the top choice for kitchen counter tops, and widely used for flooring and wall tile applications. Because of its exceptional strength, granite is well suited for exterior applications such as cladding, paving, and curbing, outperforming other materials in maintenance, physical characteristics, and lifespan.
GRANITE TILES MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, WHOLESALER AND EXPORTER
Bhandari Marble Group is the biggest manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of granite tiles and many more other natural stones. Bhandari Marble Group currently exports s granite slabs and granite tiles over 36 countries. Bhandari Marble Group is a one-stop destination for all your natural stone needs. Bhandari Marble Group have a wide range of slabs and tiles that includes granite, marble, sandstone, slate, limestone, quartzite, and travertine. Bhandari Marble Group stones can be used in both residential and commercial applications such as flooring, wall cladding, countertops, and more. Our processing unit is one of the most modern facilities in Asia with cutting-edge technology to match international standards. Bhandari Marble Group offer our customers and global markets the finest quality natural stones available in the world today.
WORLD’S TOP AND INDIA’S BEST MARBLE, GRANITE AND STONE COMPANY
ADD BY EXPERT AND EXPORT TEAM OF BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP. CONTACT US ON; +919829040013.